|"love you baby"|
My baby has been working very very hard on remembering the paths and working them out. I am so proud of her!
Later that day we attended the Tuesday voice chat, which was the usual hodge podge of fun topics for everyone:
- freezing in canada and alaska, and the broken car rules for very cold areas;
- Meli's Austin book;
- getting Linda into the sub-O program (!);
- Linda's "tiny" cake for 2-4 people;
- Meli pole vaulting and the unfortunate Japanese pole vaulter;
- the girls' preferences regarding "poles";
- Duke's collaring of Ivy;
- the new mascot of UT which I called "Baby Burger";
- cats vs dogs and the people who like them
And finally at night I met Linda again and we had a nice talk at the Cafe.
All in all, it was another good Tuesday.