Saturday, July 9, 2016

Our Second Anniversary


For high resolution video above, click here: https://youtu.be/X14PRiKj-U0

I heard this quote once in some movie:

Love is passion...obsession...
someone you can't live without.
I say fall head over heels,
find someone you can love like crazy
and who will love you the same way back.
There's no sense living your life without this.
To make the journey and not fall deeply in love...
well, then you haven't lived a life at all.

The first time I met Linda we clicked as if we'd known each other since forever.

It wasn't love at first sight...I don't believe in that...mainly because in order to truly love, you need to know the other deeply, and not be simply pushed around by pheromones and physical looks.

But as the days passed into weeks, I found that I was giving more and more of myself to this girl. I had not been intimate with anyone in SL for more than a year, but instead of shying away from becoming physical with her, I shared my fantasies with her. Instead of ignoring her emails and IMs, I found myself looking forward to them. When I joked that she should find herself a boyfriend, she replied that she already had found him, and all I could do was laugh.

And as the weeks turned into a month I found I had fallen for her. Linda's wit, her intelligence, and her penchant for matching my lame jokes with her actually funny lines attracted me strongly, and her vulnerability tugged at my strong protective instincts.

I loved her passionately...obsessively...and she loved me just as fervently back, and at times my heart felt like it would burst with the swelling of pride and joy that i felt about her. She was the perfect submissive, lover, and friend. She made me so happy, and I prayed every day that I gave her just as much happiness.

Now it's been two years since we met and I proposed to her, and they have been two of the happiest years in my life. There have been ups, and there have been downs, but through it all I continued to "love her like crazy"...

And although I can't know what the future might bring, I do know that I will always remember her, even as I grow old and the years pass like falling leaves.

Happy Anniversary my boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment