Thursday, January 7, 2016

A good day

"Mrs. Burnstein, you're gonna kiss this yankee doodle dandy"
Had a nice time spending a busy day with Linda.

We started by attending a discussion about conflict at Austin moderated by Ratzu Darkstone, then did a nice voice chat with GIS AImee (iFyoUseeKaiMEe Swansen) and applicant Thia (Llothia Lexenstar), as well as returning O Girl Tasha (tasha Haalan), who unfortunately could not be on voice.

Later that night, we went to a great discussion moderated by Kota about goals in D/s, then wound down the evening in text chat at the Cafe with Mari (mari Carducci).

I'm a quiet kinda guy, and I think more than anything else, it's these calm quiet times with Linda that I'll remember best as my dentures grow ever wider and my hair starts falling like autumn leaves!

Oh, and a shout-out to Will (WillTitus), who was kind enough to check on my girl.

Kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment