Sunday, November 6, 2016

A Short Trip by Heli to the Galaxy Cruise Ship


I took a few minutes to take the heli Linda had gifted me for a spin.

I decided I'd take the same route Linda, Sage, Billy, and I had taken last Friday, a short jaunt west from our home then north to the Galaxy cruise ship.


I noticed that beyond the island estates, Sailors Cove South still had that park that I had investigated so long ago in Mid-2015!


Coopers Creek Wilderness Area had large groves of banyan trees along its flanks, and I marveled again at the huge trees as I flew past.


Beyond the last inhabited islands lay open water.


I turned northwards and soon glimpsed the enormous hull of the cruise ship in the far horizon.


I have to admit, I find piloting the chopper to be quite challenging and fascinating, perhaps even as enjoyable as sailing on the Linda Lou.


I look forward to more and longer chopper trips in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment