Monday, March 20, 2017

Sassy Moments


Linda is a sassy sub in day to day life, and I would not have it any other way. Listed below (in no particular order) are some of the times I remember she had gotten into mischief and erupted into giggling fits of laughter.

1. Getting Master into the camp fire

We were about to embark on one of the Wanderling expeditions, and just before she TPed me over, Linda had positioned herself so I landed directly on the camp fire in Billy and Sage's backyard. In between fits of laughter, she repeatedly inquired when I rezzed in whether my feet or bottom were hot.

2. Dick Ed

Linda and Sage were thinking about names for me, and Linda suggested Richard Edward...then giggled and said that the name is short for "Dick Ed", which I repeatedly didn't get smh....

All I can say is..."The cage! The cage!"

3. Bill Clinton

During one of the voice chats, I had mentioned to the group that Avril and the Chocolate Belgian guy had been engaging in "aural" sex, and Linda had immediately exclaimed that it looks like they had finally found Bill Clinton, and "oral sex" is "talking about sex"!

4. Let's Get Naked!

I can never leave earlier than Linda, because that girl will immediately start looking for sailors...and firemen!

[07:13] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): well, i'm going out again in two weeks
[07:13] Knyght Hesse: be back laters everyone, RL begging me...lol
[07:13] Rafe Allardyce: Back here, the time flew, Ratzu, I could not believe you were away over a week
[07:14] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): so you know what i think about traveling...love it
[07:14] Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein): take care Sir Knght
[07:14] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): see ya knyght
[07:14] Avril (Avril Aura) is online.
[07:14] Ratzu Darkstone: nearly 2 weeks
[07:14] Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein): yes..my Master is out and about again soon..:(
[07:14] Rafe Allardyce: Nice seeing you, Knyght
[07:14] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): another 2 weeks
[07:14] Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein): gonna have to see if the 5th fleet is in
[07:14] Ratzu Darkstone: laughs
[07:14] Rafe Allardyce: Chuckles
[07:14] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): linda linda...why go to the sailors when the firemen are only a few blocks away????
[07:14] Rafe Allardyce: All the nice Girls......
[07:15] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): haven't i taught you about the value of time?
[07:15] Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein): ?
[07:15] Rafe Allardyce: ... loves a sailoooorrr
[07:15] Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein): firemen...mmm
[07:15] Ratzu Darkstone: there are more sailors that firemen
[07:15] Rafe Allardyce: All the nice Girls...
[07:15] Rafe Allardyce: ... loves the sea
[07:15] Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein): lol
[07:15] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): i might be derezzing guys
[07:15] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): see you all later x
[07:15] Ratzu Darkstone: bye MK
[07:15] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): nice to have you back ratzu
[07:15] Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein): bye Master
[07:15] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): and later baby
[07:15] Rafe Allardyce: Cheers, MK
[07:15] Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein): ok..everyone get naked!!
[07:15] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): xxx
[07:15] Jen (Jen Umaga): Have a good day Sir MK
[07:16] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): shut up linda...i'm still here!
[07:16] Ratzu Darkstone: you first linda
[07:16] Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein): oh danggg...
[07:16] Jen (Jen Umaga): lol
[07:16] Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein): too fast
[07:16] Rafe Allardyce: You are a minx, Miss Bernstein-King
[07:16] MK (monkeyking2011 Resident): please do it when i'm actually gone at least.

5. Pimping Master

Every time the auction  at Austin comes around I always have to be on the lookout for my own picture up on the auction board, as Linda has a penchant for telling people that she had put my picture up along with entreaties for having a good time.

*Wham Bam to the Moon!* grrrrr

6. Mic and earphone shenanigans

I sometimes have problems with my mic and earphones when going into voice chat, and my mischievous baby makes full use of my problems.

One time I remember she pretended she couldn't hear me as I repeatedly said "Can you hear me now?", and another time she pretended to be breaking up when talking to me, just to make me believe something was wrong with my earphone.

Oh, she also pretended to Meli one time that I had been IMing her naughty things to do, when all I sent her were some innocuous IMs.

7. Sudden Embarrassing Moments

Linda is sometimes prone to sudden emotional outbursts, some of which are embarrassing lol

I remember one time we were all in the Cafe chatting in voice, when she suddenly called me a "big silly goose" and said she wanted to pinch my cute cheeks. at which point I announced I'd be retiring as a Dom and turning in my Mastercard *smh*

8. Picking Up Linda

I was getting ready to go to voice chat one day, when I suddenly got a message from Linda saying "getting a piggyback ride from some guy..he picked me up..."

I rushed into SL and immediately went to  Austin, fully expecting to see my boo in the hands of some sex predator...my blood was up, and my head was about the explode....

When I got to the Cafe I demanded to know who had taken my girl, and Linda said it was some guy who told her he loved her and had promised her a car!

I was about to go bazonkers when I realized everyone was piggy-backing on some noob item passed around by Meli!

Hmmmm....there were probably a lot more times when my boo had tried my patience, but time passes and I forget.

Anyways....I'm still waiting for that money for burgers.....








No comments:

Post a Comment