Saturday, October 22, 2016

Friday Voice Chat: Submarines, alligators, and SL Vaginas

My boo was taken over by an alt!!!
...and boy, was she fiiiineee....hubba hubba...
The Friday voice chat was great, with lots of laughter and camaraderie from the people present.

Linda was having trouble seeing herself in her main avi, so she came in with her alt, which looks exactly like her anyways. She still had trouble seeing herself, but as the picture above shows people had no problem seeing her!

There was lots of talk, including:

- Cowboy costumes and Halloween costumes the next two weeks

- Woland being allowed by Dakota to go by himself to Starbucks

- Talk about Sage's butt...I compared them to firm round apples, Ratzu called them peaches, Wo mentioned in Russian the butt was sometimes called oranges, so Belle said Sage's butt was like a fruit bowl.

- Meli's previous beaus, how I vetted them, and how Marcus is the longest running one and therefore the winner....

- talk about how being with our partners seems like it's been forever, and how that's good!

- my revelation that Linda calls me the "Submarine", at which point my boo countered that she actually calls me "Mushroom"....Woland asked whether it was because I released torpedoes sporadically, and Sage wondered whether it's because Linda "kept me in the dark and fed me bullshit" (!!!), but Linda smoothly noted it's because I was her "Umbrella of Love" hahahaha...rigggghhhhht!!!!

- talk about growling alligators and other man-eaters

- lots of talk about vaginas and buying vaginas in SL (smh)...at which point of course I tried to segue into my own vagina in store

Some other topics that i forgot about.....

While the chat was going on Thyme got past her applicant stage and officially became a GIS, while Woland transitioned to Dom-O, so congrats to both of them!!!!


Attendees included (sorry if I missed anyone, just IM me):

O-girl Aisha Sohl
O-girl Aqua Fearne
O-girl Belle (Darlingbelle Resident)
Dom-O Billy Avedon (BillyEagle Avedon)
GIS laila (lelie Baxton)
Valet LG  (Lord Glasswing)
Habitue Linda Burnstein-King
Dom-O Marcus Massaro
O-girl Mari Carducci
sub-O Melinda Nyn
Dom-O MK (monkeyking2011 Resident)
Habitue ninee Cerise
Master Ratzu Darkstone
Master RB (RB Quan)
O-girl Sage (SageWisdom Resident)
Rejoining SamDelainey Resident
O-girl Shiloh (Shiloh Kranfel)
GIS Thyme (Thyme Kyrie)
Dom-O Woland (hulijing)

No comments:

Post a Comment