Thursday, October 6, 2016

Austin 8th Anniversary Week: Wonderfully Magic Wednesday


I could not attend Ratzu's discussion at 12 slt on September 21, but we did manage to drop into Fia's dance class an hour later, where some lovely ladies showed off their emoting capabilities, much to the delight of the people in attendance.


I have to admit what the girls do here is beyond my capabilities at the moment, but I'm hoping Linda and I can create some couple dance routine from all the stuff we learned in Fia's class.


Later that day I attended Meli's Magic show for about an hour, where she had placed covered boxes all around a skybox, the better to tantalize us with what secrets lie underneath.


Each box held a magic trick, and she was ably assisted by the lovely O-girl Aisha Sohl (aka. "poor Aisha!")


Obviously, I'm not gonna give out the secrets of the magic show, but it was a hell of a lot of fun, with everyone chiming in as the show progressed.


And finally later that night I attended a pony girl demonstration with Crux Maximus and O-girl Fia.


This was quite interesting to me, and Crux and Fia did an amazing job showing the fine control and coordination necessary to achieve the ballet of motions typical for dressage shows.


All in all, it was another fun-filled day at the Austin Anniversary celebration. My one regret is that Linda could not stay for most of the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment