Thursday, September 24, 2015

Austin Fashion Show at Cafe LaPe'rouse @ Austin (Video)


On September 14, 2015, Orchid (orchid.zsun) organized a fashion show as part of the Austin 7th Anniversary celebrations. Crux Maximus played host and announcer, while the models included (if I missed anyone please tell me):

Aisha Sohl
Avril (avril.aura)
Dakota (dakota0therbee)
Fia (fiammetta1981)
Kaerlove Resident
Kelly (kellymysterious)
Melinda Nyn
Naughty Glimmer
Sage D  (desertwoman.glasswing)
Ulrika Tomsen

The show was divided into 7 themes in keeping with the 7th anniversary, and the themes were:

1st theme - Ball gown fancy
2nd theme - Latex leather /lace
3rd theme - Vintage
4th theme - Fantasy
5th theme - Beach bikini
6th theme - Underwear
7th theme - Final O dress

I have to say the venue was amazing, and the production was professional and very entertaining. I had never watched an SL fashion show before, and neither had my friend Marie, who watched it with me, and we were just amazed at the entire thing.

Thank you to all who participated in the event!!!!

You can view a 30 minute long HD video (1080p after youtube finishes processing it) of the event below...I added some music from some Victoria's Secret show ;-)

Click here to watch Austin Fashion Show

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment