Friday, November 21, 2014

You only need one man


"You only need one man to love you. 
But him to love you free like a wildfire, 
crazy like the moon, 
always like tomorrow, 
sudden like an inhale and overcoming like the tides. 
Only one man and all of this." 

- C. JoyBell C.

I got this quote from my friend Lori's blog (thanks and welcome back Lori!). I think such sentiments apply equally to both men and women. Yes, we men do tear up occasionally and long for a relationship like this, in between lusting after the babysitter, the nurse, the waitress with the big *****, and pretty much any sweet little thing we meet that's female and of the species Homo sapiens - and sometimes not even the second (ewwww!)

Yes, it's true, we're not always like these guys.


In fact, I was bawling on my buttery popcorn maybe half a dozen times when I watched Interstellar last weekend - and it had nothing to do with the fact the darn thing ($5???!!! $5 for a small bag of popcorn???!!) needed more salt.

So, where was I? Oh yes...you know the stereotypes...the ones that aren't necessarily true....real guys don't cry....they just kinda sniff (disgustingly) and hold it all in. And talk sports...now, how about them Trojans? Yeah baby! *fist pump*

*ends weird rambling, faintly misandric rant and goes off for some brewski*

No comments:

Post a Comment