Friday, April 15, 2016

My gloves get an upgrade


Wearing gloves in June 8, 2011
I've worn gloves since the very first day I joined second life in May 2011. I don't remember why, but it was probably part of the first avatar that I bought from the MP.

When I started upgrading my avatar, I lost that first pair of gloves, and it was replaced in January of 2013 with the set that I would keep wearing until now...a pair of Oregon gloves.

I used to joke that I always wore gloves no matter what (even when I was on the beach or in bed!) in order to hide the bloodstains from elves that I had tortured making the Depraved Monkey toys, and perhaps because of the somewhat macabre history of those Oregon gloves, or perhaps because she thought it was kinda noobie, Linda bought me a fresh pair a few weeks back.


The new gloves are much better looking, with a bit more elaborate design and a bit more fingers showing through the leather.

I suppose I should stop from tormenting the elves now that I have such fresh clean gloves......hmmmm....what to do? What to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment