Monday, April 18, 2016

Big Mo gets leathered, laced, and latexed


We attended Aisha Sohl's Monday dance, the theme this time being Leather, Lace, and Latex, with the DJ being Adria Le Fay (Nan Swindlehurst).

I had been rooting around my inventory for something latex, and all I could come up with was my latex thong, with the heffalump Big Mo jutting out from the front. I combined that with a leather vest, and the fireman hat that Linda liked, and my girl laughed with delight when she first saw it and exclaimed her love for me. When I noted that she only loved me when I wore silly latex thongs, she replied "and also a helmet!" *smh*

Being Linda however, she gave me a lacy item that she promised would complement the outfit and was not humiliating or otherwise embarrassing, and like the chump that I am I wore it, only to find out that she had given me a black lace bra and lace stockings!!!!

After swearing and cursing for a few minutes, I finally decided the ensemble was all me, and we TPed over to Austin for the dance.

We were joined by a few other people. Unlike last Monday when there were tons of people who came in for the dance, this time there were quite a few less attendees. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the dance with my girl, and later danced with Sage D.

People who were there included:

Adria Le Fay (Nan Swindlehurst)
O-girl Aisha Sohl
Master Clemoff (Clemoff Independent)
Habitue Dancer (michele Aria)
O-girl Fia (Fiammetta1981 Resident)
Master Jonathon Carbenell
Applicant Kat Dollinger
TyroMaster LG  (Lord Glasswing)
Habitue Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein)
Habitue Liss (LissomePrey Resident)
Habitue MK (monkeyking2011 Resident)
Master Ratzu Darkstone
O-girl Sage Avedon (SageWisdom Resident)
O-girl Sage D  (Desertwoman Glasswing)
TyroMaster Screwtape (Screwtape Foulsbane)
Splash (SplashG Resident)


No comments:

Post a Comment