Thursday, April 14, 2016

Aisha's Monday Dance at Cafe LaPe'rouse @ Austin


I attended the Monday dance held regularly by O-girl Aisha Sohl at Cafe LaPe'rouse @ Austin on April 11. This was a come as you are event, and I moseyed on over with some leathers on.

I was the only one there at first with Aisha herself and DJ Nan  - now called Adria Le Fay (Nan Swindlehurst) - but the room quickly filled with dancers.

I danced at first with Liss (LissomePrey Resident), and talk swirled fast and furious all around. Topics included Ratzu's continued absence from Austin, flaming chickens posing a fire hazard to the community, my hard limits and Sage pushing limits all the time (don't ask!), the time I almost got collared, and how I lost my hair and wax play.


When Linda came inworld, the talk continued while I danced with my baby girl. There was of course talk about the hot tub party at Ratzu's place last Sunday (no, no...not a real one...Linda had put up a rather interesting poster at the Austin Starbucks showing a coterie of people squeezed into a small hot tub, with instructions to head on over to his RL home); Big Mo was reported to have peed at the party; Linda said she had super-glued her fingers together (yikes), something which is unfortunately very par for the course for my little boo; tea and beef in Texas (and I quote Linda "beef in texas is not for pussies"); eating frog legs and the intellectual capacity of pigs; and sideboobs, which is the official MK hot topic of the month!

After Linda left I wrangled Aqua for a short while before I had to leave.

We are doing something vaguely x-rated here
Attendees included (but was not limited to):

Adria Le Fay (Nan Swindlehurst)
Alana Onyett
Habitue Aga Cisse
O-girl Aisha Sohl
O-girl aqua (Aqua Fearne)
O-girl Avril (Avril Aura)
Habitue Billy Avedon (BillyEagle Avedon)
O-girl Dakota Ashford (Dakota0therbee Resident)
Habitue Dancer (michele Aria)
DivIneCLK Vlodovic
O-girl Jen (Jen Umaga)
Habitue Linda Burnstein-King (lb Burnstein)
Habitue Liss (LissomePrey Resident)
Habitue MK (monkeyking2011)
Nicola (BlackHeaven1983 Resident)
Master Rafe Allardyce
Reid
O-girl Sage Avedon (SageWisdom Resident)
O-girl Sage D  (Desertwoman Glasswing)
Tyro Master Screwtape (Screwtape Foulsbane)
Stiggs Roth
Master Will (WillTitus Resident)
Habitue Woland Ashford (Hulijing Resident)
Master WW (worldwide Pedalo)





No comments:

Post a Comment