Friday, December 25, 2015

Secret Santa Revelation Dance at Austin


I attended for a short while the Santa Revelation dance held at Austin, which was hosted by Melinda, with music provided by DJ Painthorse Graymark.

At the center of the dance venue, which was hastily put up by Aria, was placed a red chair. When a person sat on the chair, Meli would announce to everyone who their Secret Santa was....

It was a lot of fun, though I was kinda minimized the entire time, and my boo could not be there with me this time.

I was Secret Santa to two girls...I gave Sassy two beautiful dresses from another O girl's store (Sozome Resident "Meme"), and I got Aqua full perm mushrooms, which I'll be adding sit poses to.

The final pairings at the end were (Secret Santa in BOLD to the left):

SAGE - Rafe
BELLE -  Tiny
AIMEE - WW
DAKOTA - Tiger
JESSIE -  Jon
SASSY  Marcus
SWEETNESS - MK
LENTHE   -  Marcus
JEN  - Screwtape
JACI  - Billy
AVRIL - LG
MARCUS  - Belle, Avril
WW  - Dakota
MK   - Sassy
BILLY  -Jessie
SCREWTAPE - Sage
TINY NEWT   - Jen
JON - Lenthe
RAFE  -  Jaci
TIGER  - Sweetness
LG -  Aimee
WILDSOUL -  Jen
MK - Aqua

Attendance was heavy, and a fun time was had by all. More pics of the event below:










No comments:

Post a Comment