Monday, October 19, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Prom at Cafe LaPe'rouse @ Austin


Austin held a Pumpkin Path Prom and Pumpkin decorating contest on October 18, 2015.

Two days before the start of the Pumpkin Patch Prom, I asked Aria Vyper for the pumpkin building kit. I'm not by any means a good builder, or very artistic in my leanings, but I decided I'd join in on the pumpkin decorating contest anyways.

However, instead of spending time decorating the pumpkin, I was moved to add about 7 naughty couple poses to my pumpkin instead. I modified the poses from my Plumber's Pleasure sex toy, and they seemed to turn out ok. To be honest, the poses are dated and not on par with BH animations, but it was still a lot of fun to create something on the fly.

I gave Aria a Naughty Pumpkin Giver which would give out copies of the Naughty Pumpkin with poses to any of the guests who wanted them.

My Naughty Pumpkin
The venue to the contest and dance, which was hosted by Melinda Nyn with  Painthorse Graymark as the DJ, was created by Aria, who again demonstrated her ingenuity when it comes to designing and building interesting environments.


Quite a number of entries to the contest were submitted. Below are some of the entries. I apologize if I did not manage to take pics of some as I took the images the night before the event. I believe I'm missing Belle's (Darlingbelle) entry.

SageWisdom's Pumpkin
(2) Melinda Nyn, (3) Sweetness Whitesong
(5) WW (Worldwide Pedalo) (6) Crux Maximus
(7) Jen Umaga (8) MK
Avril's Pumpkins
I could not attend the actual event due to RL constraints, but from all accounts a fun time was had by all.

Ratzu and Aqua were the judges on the pumpkin decorating event. The first place winner was WW's entry, with SageW coming in second, and Jen and Melinda tying for third. The winner got a cool 1000L, the second place finisher went home with 500L, and  the third place winners split 250L each.

Attending the event were:

Melinda Nyn
Marcus Massaro
Painthorse Graymark
Aqua
Billy Avedon
Sage D (desertwoman.glasswing)
Sage Avedon (Sagewisdom)
Letty
Ratzu Darkstone
Tiger Zepp
Jaci (jaclinames)
Marion Fadlan
Alvise
Kelly (kellymysterious)
Sweetness Whitesong
Avril Aura
PeterJacson72
Ninee
Danieldee
Dancer (michele.aria)
WW  (Worldwide Pedalo)    
Orchid Zsun
Jen Umaga      
Lia (Naharlia)

Some more pics from the event, courtesy of Melinda!








No comments:

Post a Comment