Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dancing the night away


I don't actually spend that much time in SL, and when I am inworld I'm usually either sailing or slaving away on some toy.

But I do take some time to enjoy chatting with my closest friends, and in the past few days have had the pleasure of dancing the night away with my wallaby, Marie, so here are some pics of us doing the moves. In RL, I actually dance well (though I sing atrociously), so even though I can't hear the music in my SL dances I do appreciate the cool moves.

We like spending time in the Alanis bar because late at night there is almost no lag in the place, and very few people.
Awww, we look so suave ;-)


I believe she was kissing me here, or doing something similarly intimate. Cheeky girl.
This reminds me of a movie I once saw (Airplane!) where the guy a la Staurday Night Live boosts the girl up and hurls her flying into the air. Check the video above if you haven't done so already, hilarious movie. Ah, the 1980s.
We also spent some time dancing in the Alanis Pavilion, and the BDSM theme of the place shows itself in the statues of figures in various states of undress and compromising positions.





Tinka yesterday also introduced a BDSM sim (The Old Guard BDSM Club) with beautiful stained glass windows and a cool atmosphere, though I could not see the rezzed couple dance balls and we had to dance using single balls.



No comments:

Post a Comment