Saturday, March 23, 2013

Another Silly Meme

Since I love being a lemming, here's my replies to a meme from Lori Novo, who got it from Strawberry Singh.

1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?

monkeyking2011. MK. My main alt, the avi i came into SL with. Rez date of May 31, 2011.

Noobies

2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?

I came inworld with my ex-gf and I believe the first real friends we had was when we lived in Azure Islands after a stint at a Linden home. She was my one and only true friend at the time and I loved her very much.

At Azure Islands.

3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now?

Either at my home in Lorena Chung (at 2000 meter sandbox working, or watching my friends watch movies in the open air balcony) or sailing the Blake Seas.

Sailing past my home at Lorena Chung.

4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one)

A rowdy, perpetually-drunk, beauty named Marie, who is also a friend in RL, and who hails from the land down under, where women glow (not blow!) and men plunder (not thunder!).

At Crow's Nest in the Blake Sea
5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one)

The Wallaby, my new sailboat.



6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? 

The Wallaby, my new sailboat.



7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?

Black. Hides the blood stains after I torture leprechauns for spanking without a license.

With a talking bird I had just created for Timeless Treasures


8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly?

Walk. Perpetually running avatars look silly.

9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?

Made love next to the bleeding body of a rapist I had just filleted.

Such crazy kids in 2011

10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? 

Me, cuz I'm unique, just like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment