Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm ready to work on the vibrators Captain!

"Pass the lotion, these pale vibrators need to get out more!"


I've started work on the DM Vibrator Set. including the animations and scripting, all to be added into objects crafted by Jen.

In a sense, the hardest part is trying to figure out what features to include in the release. I'll list some of the things I've thought of:

(1) Self triggered and partner triggered animations, with moaning and buzzing sounds.

(2) Ability to increase excitement level of the DM Pussy, with the owner able to CUSTOMIZE each of the vibrators in the set.

(3) Keep each vibrator MOD, so people can customize the sizes and colors.

(4) Remote Control - the set comes with a remote control, which can be passed to another person who can then have access to the vibrators, even from afar.

Say, my baby girl is in one sim, and I'm in another. Having the remote would allow me to trigger the vibrators even across sims and make her happy. I think it's an ok idea, but not really sure. It would be a great idea in RL, but in a world where people can TP instantly to another place it might be overkill and useless.

Anyways, perhaps I can think of other features. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment