Friday, July 7, 2017

Giving up the Linda Lou store land

All empty now
Linda gave up her inworld store about 3 weeks ago on June 13 (she still has an MP store though that brings her tons of money here), but I held onto the land until a couple days back.

We have a saying (peribahasa) that goes:

Sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit

Loosely translated, it says that doing things...even little things, over time will sooner or later create mountains.

Sometimes it feels like I am doing the opposite of that...instead of building things, little by little I am losing connections to the life we once had.

First I reluctantly gave up our land and home by the Blake Seas, and now the store that we shared for so long is also gone.

Exactly a year ago we had our one and only spat where we separated from each other for one week. I still have the emails and IMs that we sent each during that week, and it still makes my heart ache to see how miserable we were apart.

I want her to be happy, so I wish she would forget me completely and have a great life...but I know that I will never ever forget her, nor the time we spent together.

Takkan sesal, takkan lupa.




No comments:

Post a Comment