Monday, July 24, 2017

Last Dance at Alanis Gallery



I attended the last dance for Alanis Gallery.

There were more than 68 people who were there, and the lag was so bad most of the avis rezzed only partially for me, which meant I got to see lots of naked torsos (yay!) and invisible avatars.

But it was great finale for one of the great sims in SL, and I'm sure almost all were quite emotional about the whole thing, as many have had some great times in the sim owned by Michiel and Sylvia. I myself was once a frequent visitor to the sim, and all 3 of the girls I have been with were at one time or the other alanis angels.

I wish the two good fortune on any future endeavors they may have, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for all the good memories xxx

Some of the attendees:




No comments:

Post a Comment