Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Twisted Disney Dance at Cafe LaPe'rouse @ Austin


Screwtape: "Welcome! Do come in!"
I attended the Twisted Disney dance held at Austin's Ballroom on March 14, with music provided by DJ Nan (Nan Swindlehurst), and hosting by Aisha Sohl.

It was a hell of a lot of fun, although Linda could not attend and I missed my sexy girl. I could not figure out what to wear, and ended up wearing a rather lame demon outfit that I had worn at one time in another dance. Perhaps I was some fantastical vision in Fantasia.



Some of the other costumes though were fantastic, as can be seen in the many pics of some of the attendees that Aisha took below.

About halfway through the dance, Melinda came in and rezzed a Disney trivia game, and we spent the rest of the time laughing and trying to figure out the questions, with Fia getting most of them, while I frantically tried to type in the questions in google with my chicken typing (ie. using two forefingers on the keyboard) ;-)

Enjoy the pics below, courtesy of Aisha Sohl.

Dakota
DJ Nan
Fia
Lenthe
Liss
Marq
Nik
WW
Meli
Billy and Sage
MK
Royce
Runner
Aisha and Will




No comments:

Post a Comment