Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Josh Groban


We were dancing to live music at a new sim when Linda acted surprised that I knew who Christina Aguilera was, and she mentioned that I somehow "hated" music. Now, that's pretty obviously news to me, since my taste in music is actually pretty eclectic, running from pop songs from the 1970s, to the 1980s and 1990s, and into the 21st century (yes, I know all about that bass)

One of the songs in the dance was something I've never heard before, and a quick search on google revealed it was actually from a singer I knew and liked...Josh Groban.

So, just to prove to some...ahem...heretics...in SL that I DO have good taste in music, here are some youtube vids of some of Josh's songs.

Enjoy!

What I did for Love:


When You Say You Love Me (the song played in the dance)


You Raise Me Up


Remember Me


No comments:

Post a Comment