Monday, December 30, 2013

Talking Cats and other Things


I'm happy to say some of the Timeless Treasures items have started to sell better than before. Not sure whether it's because of the holiday season or not, but the Talking Anime Cat has been popular lately.

The store was started as a group effort, but due to complications which I now can't even remember I ended up taking it over, though it didn't seem to jibe well with the Depraved Monkey or even the Lemur offerings.

The BDSM Pussy too has started to sell, though not on par with the cheaper basic model. As I said before though, all upgrades going forward will be on this model and not the basic one.

Hmmm, what else....well, I haven't started on the Zombie Hunt, but mainly because my RL has become quite busy due to some projects. I hope to start on it come the turn of the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment