Monday, January 14, 2013

TUSK: Work started!



Well, we've started work on the TUSK toy, and I'm kinda enjoying the time spent creating it because I haven't done such work in awhile. Plus, I'm learning new stuff, such as the use of CISS chains to create a more realistic BDSM effect, as demonstrated by the always juicy cowgirl Angel (angelstar2) above.

We're also planning some pretty innovative scenes featuring animated phants, which I'm sure will be quite fun to do, so am looking forward to that as well.

The older sex toys were done in furious spurts that lasted at most 2 weeks, but I think we'll spend a more leisurely time creating this one, learning new things as we go along and generally avoiding stress, which after all is why we're all here in SL. I do this for fun, so it shouldn't actually become a chore lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment