Thursday, December 28, 2017

Shopping with the Girls


I had time available, so I spent some nice voice time with Elicia in the afternoon (her cute Swedish accent always makes me smile). Then later that night, I met Meli and Kota for 55 L Thursday shopping (also in voice), which Kota told me was something that Linda had taught them about earlier (and yes, I do remember Linda doing lots of 55L shopping).

The girls moved from store to store while I tagged along. Unfortunately, as the guy, I got to lug more and more colorful bags of stuff that they had bought! It seems that in SL, as in RL, my sorry lot in life is to follow women around with shopping bags *smh sadly at the indignities suffered by all men*


It did get slightly interesting though when Kota put on an outfit that was not only sideboob-friendly (my favorite kind)...it was ALL sides-friendly!


After some time spent drooling over the outfit (and yes, my camera was VERY busy!), I decided my back couldn't take the weight of the shopping bags anymore, and I rezzed off to RL (where, knowing fate, I'll probably soon be lugging tons of shopping bags for the wife as well).

Anyways, it was a good day spent with the three beautiful Austin girls.

ps. note to self: never ever volunteer to go shopping with women...you just end up as the pack animal....





No comments:

Post a Comment