Monday, January 15, 2018

Collaring Ceremony of Benros and Sammi

@Melita
Some fantastic images were taken by Melita, and I noted them as such. Thank you Melita!

I attended the collaring ceremony of Benros Karlfeldt and Sammi (SamDelainey Resident). Ratzu Darkstone hosted the event, and Duke (Dukexxl Resident) introduced the pair, while sammi was assisted by azdra Fall - Nikolaidis (Azdra Resident).

The ceremony was very moving, and was attended by more than 40 people! The highlight of the ceremony was the saying of vows:

@Melita
[14:43] Sammi looks up smiling
[14:43] Sammi: Master .. i offer you my vows
[14:43] Sammi: I vow to you my Master
to give you my submission
to be Your girl for always
and obey Your discretion
[14:44] Sammi: I kneel here before you
naked as i am
ready to serve you Master
in every way i can
[14:44] Sammi: I accept from you your Collar
As a symbol of this vow
an outward sign for all to see
I belong to you from now
[14:44] Sammi: I promise to support you
to be the wind beneath your wings
to make you proud you own this girl
You are the centre of my being
[14:44] Sammi: We face the world together
two halves that make the whole
i offer you all i have to give
mind,  body,  heart and soul
[14:45] Benros: Sammi,  how will you respond ...
[14:45] Benros: If it pleases me to have you kneel before me?
[14:45] Sammi: I will kneel reverently.
[14:45] Benros: If it pleases me to bind you?
[14:45] Sammi: I will gladly offer my body to you.
[14:45] Benros: If it pleases me to touch you?
[14:46] Sammi: I will beg you to be touched.
[14:46] Benros: If it pleases me to give you my instruction?
[14:46] Sammi: I will learn all I can.
[14:46] Benros: If it pleases me to correct you?
[14:46] Sammi: I will erase my mind and write in your words.
[14:47] Benros: If it pleases me to punish you?
[14:47] Sammi: I will accept it without objection.
[14:47] Benros: If it pleases me to allow you to serve me?
[14:47] Sammi: I will serve you with loyalty and devotion.
[14:47] Benros: If it pleases me to have your obedience?
[14:47] Sammi: I will give you my obedience above all others.
[14:47] Benros: Sammi, with the placing of this collar around your neck and your acceptance of it, I vow to be worthy of you. I promise to hold you, protect you, stretch you and give you certain freedoms to grow, and to respect the needs of our relationship, I further vow to love you, honor you,
[14:48] Benros: support you in all things. I accept the trust you have placed in me and the responsibility that goes with that trust. I accept the gift of total submission you have made to me. This collar will be a symbol of your commitment to my ownership of your body and mind, your heart and sou
[14:49] Benros: sammi, I will not forget the responsibility that I have undertaken.. My decisions affect you in every way. Your life is in my hands and I will use the power you have given me wisely. . I will be mindful that you will look to me in all things for guidance and teaching.
[14:49] Benros: sammi from this point on, in front of all these friends as our witnesses, you are totally mine, now and forever, just as I am yours.  #
[14:49] Sammi  ods smiling
[14:49] Sammi: thank you my Master
[14:49] Benros: Azdra please dress sammi, my girl, my life, my love
[14:50] Azdra Fall - Nikolaidis (Azdra Resident) rises to her feet and steps up to the platform behind Sammi.  She giggles softly.
[14:51] Benros: Your collar is locked, please stand and dress
[14:51] Sammi: thnak you maaster
[14:51] Benros gives her a hand to help her rise
[14:51] Azdra Fall - Nikolaidis (Azdra Resident) smiles at Sammi, holding out the dress for her to step into.

@Melita
Ratzu himself had some final words to give to the pair:

[15:03] Ratzu Darkstone: let me say some final words
[15:04] Ratzu Darkstone: Benros-the Dominant, I say: never forget the responsibility that you have undertaken here.
[15:04] Sammi (SamDelainey Resident) smiles at Master Ratzu's words
[15:04] Ratzu Darkstone: You are charged with the well being of your submissive in all you do. Your decisions will affect her in every way. Her life is literally in your hands. Do not shy away from that responsibility but use the power you have been given wisely.
Never consider only yourself. Remember that your submissive will follow wherever you go. Do not lead her into danger and be mindful that she will look to you in all things for guidance and teaching.
[15:04] Ratzu Darkstone: Learn from sammi what is good for her, and be prepared to give as much, or more than you receive.
[15:04] Benros Karlfeldt nods
[15:05] Ratzu Darkstone: Benros, your hand is a double edged sword. It can give pleasure and it can punish. The Master must never forget that, and must consider every facet of any situation before using that power, and always used for the well being of your sammi.
[15:05] meander (meanderingmuse Resident) left the region.
[15:05] Ratzu Darkstone: sammi, having chosen to submit to Benros, you must never feel dignity's loss. True submission is something that few ever receive, so remember that what you have offered is a treasure, to be kept safe by Benros. Walk beside Him and be proud of what and who you are. To be a submissive makes you the treasure in this relationship. Never be afraid to speak out. In times of trouble look to your Master, and run to Him, not away.
Finally I urge you both: Have patience with each other and remember there will be bad times as well as good. Love each other, always, and demonstrate that love as often as you can and in as many ways as you can.
[15:05] Ratzu Darkstone: They now have pronounced their commitments to each other and symbols of the power have been exchanged between them. Benros owns sammi and she will wear his collar as a symbol of his domination over her and her willing submission to him. Now all may rise and join me in Benros and sammi deep and enduring joy, and to pledge our support in this commitment
[15:06] Benros Karlfeldt listens and accepts the words offered by Ratzu

@Melita

@Melita
Some more pics from the event, this time from my own amateurish camera smh:






The Attendees included:

vanessa Hunt
ivy Rose
Arthur Twindle
Shaane Mode
Angelo Scurita
Gerritt
olly Otoole
Rafe Allardyce
Marcus Massaro
Cirdan
Jim Bomazi
jen Umaga
Alvise Cliassi
Sahrin
Geela
Billy Avedon
dakota Taylor
marion Fadlan
melita
victoria
Sussesweet
Arie
WW
sassy Snoodle
Michele Aria (Dancer)
mari Carducci
Eldin Stonecutter
kaer
fia
star Novahwolf
sableminx
indy shadows
Ratzu Darkstone
jillian Karas
sammi
azdra Fall-Nikolaidis
Duke
orchid
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment