Sunday, December 17, 2017

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (fanboys get outta the way)


Kinda psyched to watch the Last Jedi.

I loved the Force Awakens, or at least the first half of it, because of the chemistry between Finn and Rey and the humor. Although I almost fell asleep later because it was a replica of the original Star Wars (A New Hope).

I loved Rogue One, and I thought it was better than Force Awakens because of the originality and the great ending.

I'm one of those people who go ho-hum at the original trilogy (SW 4,5,6) and really liked the prequels.

Some fanboys who need to get a life have briganded the fan ratings on rottentomatoes to push it down, BUT the critic's reviews are 93% and the Cinemascore (an audience poll which cannot be manipulated) for it is A, so it looks pretty good so far.

So, let's hope I really like this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment