Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Ronald and Orchid's 4th Anniversary


I managed to attend part of Ronald and Orchid's 4th Anniversary celebration.

It was a quiet but meaningful event, with about 15 people witnessing the renewal of their vows.

It's always very nice to see relationships flourish here at Austin, and the vows they gave to one another definitely made some tear up.

Best wishes to the two!

Ronald Schmid: I come to you today first, to offer my gratitude to you. For you, Orchid, have been my Pet and partner and fulfilled the very promises you made that day Four Years ago.  You have always made your self to be beautiful for me, each day,  and to have always obeyed me. You are a woman who  is who you said you were, and your words 4 years ago only articulated who you have been for me, even through all the difficult months of your personal loss, and illness.

Ronald Schmid: And I come to you today, again, to renew my desire and promise to be your Master, to continue to be your safe harbor, and share  your life. I  renew my commitment to you, and my desire to be with you, enjoy you, use you even, and help  you grow, as  you have and do make me grow too.

Ronald Schmid reaches down to secure Orchid's collar once more

Ronald Schmid: Today I lock your collar, but free you on to fly, and though your leash is longer, and I seem so far away, I always am beside you, and will alway have you stay,  back with me in the shelter of my one particular harbor, to grown again still older and know our love will stay.

Orchid (orchid.zsun): thank you my Master

Orchid (orchid.zsun) touches my collar around my neck with joy and pride

Orchid (orchid.zsun): I come here at our 4 year celebration  with my mind on the past present and the future.  How we met here on this sim when i was just an applicant.  Both with other people ... but there was a spark and also a friendship and also a girl being trained and taught by a Master.

Orchid (orchid.zsun): Slowly as we both had our struggles and changes  we were thru all of it still bonding and getting to know eachother  and can not deny the magic between us.

Orchid (orchid.zsun): Way before there was a thought it would be possible to be yours my desire to kneel to serve to give myself to you was there and it bloomed and blossomed from that first meeting  to ... every day since till now and going forward.

Orchid (orchid.zsun): Every year that we come to this anniversary  you always ask me each year and cause me to think about  .... if i want to continue  .. if i want to keep going ... if we should still do this together

Orchid (orchid.zsun): and i would stop and think ...... are you kidding !!!   you can't get rid of me that easy  .. i have never had any thoughts then wanting to be with you

Orchid (orchid.zsun): yes there has been some struggles with the time that we see eachother and that is out of my control  ... but it never stopped me from wanting to be yours in any way

Orchid (orchid.zsun): My desire for you has only grown my craving for you has only intensified  ..

Orchid (orchid.zsun): thank you for owning me , thank you for taking care of this toy

Orchid (orchid.zsun): i have changed, but my vows and commitment hasn't
i recommit myself to you

Ronald Schmid: Stand Orchid!

Ronald Schmid: Thank  you  my Pet.. I love you very much.. and thank  you  all  of you for honoring us both this day.



No comments:

Post a Comment