Thursday, November 2, 2017

Into the abyss (of marriage!)

Entering into new relationships is scary at times, more so if that long-term relationship will test your faithfulness and loyalty. And yet people do it all the time...they commit to something because they know (or hope!) that the rewards are more than the demands that will be placed on them. Or, maybe it's just because they don't know what horrors lurk in the prison of matrimony ;-)

But the magic moment is when you make the final decision to go ahead, come what may. Bravo to the brave ones, the ones who can dream of something better.

I kinda tear up when I view this very new music video from Malaysia...it shows the progression of a relationship from childhood to romance...to marriage and old age...very romantic pics and the melody is really good...enjoy!

The chorus in Bahasa and English:

Sedia ku terima dirimu seadanya
I am ready to receive you

Setia menjaga mu untuk selamanya
To faithfully watch over you always

Sedia ku diduga ku berani kerana
I am ready for my courage to be tested because...

Telah ku menang kamu
I've won you.



No comments:

Post a Comment