Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Voice Cum Tuesday at Austin (oh sorry, I meant Voice CHAT!)

Old pic of Starbucks Voice Chat
We had an absolutely hilarious voice chat yesterday, though I have to say some of the girls were starting to get out of control....topping was rampant, cum was everywhere (*wonders who's gonna be wiping off the residue before the next chat*), sexy buttcheeks were in abundance (Avril!), and Sage almost passed out due to laughing.

Unfortunately, due to the fact this is a family oriented blog, I cannot in good conscience post any of the many MANY pics I (and Aisha!) took, and I will have to content myself with placing said photos in my Blackmail Scrapbook (which in the time I've been at Austin has grown to roughly the size of Tolstoy's War and Peace).

Thanks to everyone who was there....

No comments:

Post a Comment