Thursday, December 29, 2016

Alyah - Half a Life of Regret


Sad beautiful song about mistakes made in the past...I provided a translation below in English for those who do not know Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia, but the gist of the song is fairly obvious from the video...though the fact the girl died is less obvious.

Sesal Separuh Nyawa

Andai pastinya ku tahu
If I had only known for certain

Takkan aku tinggalkanmu
I would never have left you

Namun masih keliru teringat masa lalu
Though I still wrongly remember the past

Tetap tiada kulupakan
And yet, I won't forget

Indah setiap sentuhan
The sweet moments of your touch

Cinta yang kau tinggalkan
The love that you left behind

Kekalnya berdampingan
It is with me all the time

*CHORUS
Mana harusku hamparkan
Where must I disperse

Rindu tiada kesudahan
A longing that will not end

Sesal biar separuh nyawa
Although I regret half my life

Takkan hilang
It won't fade away

Masih terasa nafasmu
I can still feel your breath

Lembut menusuk jiwaku
Piercing softly my soul

Dengan dihembus bayu
Blown away with the wind

Membawa khabar rindu
Bringing along longing

Tapi sulit kuteruskan
But it is difficult for me to move on

Engkau jauh kehadapan
You are far ahead

Aku, tabah berjalan sembunyikan harapan
I patiently walk and hide my hope

* CHORUS

Separuh sayangmu dihati
Half of your love is in my heart

Separuh lagi kau bawa pergi
Another half you've taken away

Tiada arah jodoh kita
We're now apart

Tuhan tentu… kannya
As God wills it

No comments:

Post a Comment