Thursday, April 13, 2017

Game night with Frost


I managed to attend the game night event hosted by O-girl Frost (thorgrimsinga) on Wednesday at 7 pm SLT.

In the game, a drawer uses a blackboard to try to draw a picture that represents a word, and the rest of the people try to guess the correct word, with the winner (and drawer) getting a point.

It was quite a lot of fun, and it attracted a number of night people.

At the end, I stood atop the heap with 7 points, with kota and her big kota brain coming in next at 5 points (though I believe she actually finished first because part of a round was erased). Nevertheless, I took the opportunity to start singing "We are the champions" in my cracked out of tune voice, much to the annoyance (and despair) of many.

Attendees included:

Applicant Angie (angelica.bobak)
O-girl aqua (aqua.fearne)
O-girl Dakota Ashford (dakota0therbee)
Master Duke (dukexxl)
O-girl Frost
O-girl ivy rose (ivy1)
Master Jonathon Carbenell
Dom-O MK (monkeyking2011)
GIS Ny (nyleni)
Alumni Peter Jackson (peterjackson72)
Master Ratzu Darkstone
Master RB (rb.quan)
O-girl Sassy Snoodle
Dom-O Woland Ashford (hulijing)
Master WW (worldwide.pedalo)
GIS xyla (xylamarie)

And probably a couple others that I missed.

All in all, it was pretty funny game, and I look forward to more in future!


No comments:

Post a Comment