Thursday, July 18, 2013

Karada



One of the first rules I initiated when I collared Tinka was that she would wear a Karada, or rope body harness, when we were together in SL. This consists of an intricate structure of rope wound around the body in a complex web-like fashion, and I slowly developed a strong fondness for this simple yet utterly erotic outfit. Tinka would wear it by itself when we were in private, but also as an accompaniment to more traditional garments when we went out in public.

Now that I have started learning the basics of Kinbaku (or erotic rope play) as a new hobby in RL, my appreciation for the Karada has grown even stronger, and I look forward to the day when I can create complex patterns of rope on the supple and shapely canvas that is the human body.


No comments:

Post a Comment