Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Why Do I Blog Meme?

Hey, another one of those meme posts started by Strawberry Singh and passed along by Lori Novo, on the back of the Silly Meme theme from last month.

1. How long have you been blogging?

I started this blog on May 13, 2012, so that would be about a year ago only.



2. Why did you start blogging?

Mostly to keep customers up to date on products being launched by our stores. It's evolved since then to become more of a grab bag of stuff that I feel like writing about.



3. How many times a week do you post an entry?

Not that often, I'd say maybe once a week on average, though there are times when I am driven to post more.

4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?

Hmmmm...other than dropping in on Lori's blog once in awhile I don't believe I'm that much of a reader.

I used to read forceme silverspar's blog quite often, until she closed it, also Swan Quartz's blog about D/s, now also closed.

5. Do you comment on other people's blogs?

I try when I can.

6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? 

I look at the stats once in awhile. I'm always amazed at the number of people who come from many different countries, and I usually laugh at the search terms in google that they use to get to the blog.

"monkey pussy"? "penguins boobs"? "talking pussy"?

People are seriously weird out there.

Because we all know birds have mammary glands.
7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote?

No, but I have hidden and moved back into draft quite a few posts that dealt with my ex from a year ago (time is weird in SL, it seems so long ago and yet it was only last year in RL).



8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog?

Yes, I really am a 2.7 meter tall hunk with buns of steel, and screwed up in the head. I blame the Catholic Church, Santa Clause, and the Dalai Lama, not necessarily in that order.

Santa's being naughty, not nice.

9. Do you blog under your real name?

Yes, my mother named me Monkey King because I sorta looked like a little brown banana when I first came out.



10.  Are there topics that you would never blog about?

Nothing that would hurt my friends.

11. What is the theme/topic of your blog?

The main focus is on products released by my stores, but I've blogged recently about exploring SL in my sailboat, the Wallaby, and perhaps one day I'll start blogging about my BDSM experiences in SL/RL as well.

12. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why?

No. No fucking time.

13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?

It helps me keep track of all the broken promises I've made about future products and features. Then I hang my head in shame for about 1 minute and get over it, until the next time I read another old post.

14. So, why do you continue to blog?

I'm sick I tell you...sick! Please shoot me now!



No comments:

Post a Comment