Saturday, October 21, 2017

Aisyah - Projector Band (music)


I just found this song, which was released this summer in Malaysia...it is already at 20+ million views, which is pretty darn good for a country with only 30 million or so people...

It's a very funny (and good...i find myself tapping my feet everytime i hear it) song about a little kid who promises his undying love to a little girl. One funny thing to me is that if an adult guy had said this to a girl, he would probably be called obsessive...but it's kinda cute thing to see in kids.

For example, the chorus is:

Aisyah
Jangan ragu-ragu dengan cinta ini
Jangan kau ragu-ragu ku jadi kekasihmu
Percaya padaku
Ku akan jadi yang terbaik untuk cintamu

Which says:

Aisyah
Don't doubt this love
Don't you doubt that I will be your beloved,
Believe me
That I will be the best one for your love

To be honest, you can pretty much figure out the gist of the thing from the vid.



No comments:

Post a Comment