Friday, November 16, 2012

Have you been naughty or nice?


Looks like some people have been naughty and not nice as the holiday season approaches, as I've seen a spike in the number of people buying the Santa's Revenge sex toy.

We did this when we were just kinda starting in December of 2011 I believe, and its age shows, but it's still a fun toy to have for people who think Santa's number one priority is torturing and fucking his constituents, not necessarily in that order.

And as always, get one of the older sex toys and I'll send you another one free. I never advertize that fact, but I've been doing it for awhile now. After buying Santa's Revenge, The Fuck the Drunk Futon, or the Plumber's Pleasure, just IM me (monkeyking2011) and I'll send you the gift.

So, have a happy holiday and try not sticking candy canes in anyone's tushy in real life - well, unless of course they beg you to ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment