Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Afro Hair Dancing


I was sorting through some old textures in my inventory when I found two pics from 2014.

They show Linda, me, Kota, and Reni (Serenity Streussel) dancing in the cafe wearing afros...like, really huge afros!

I remember that we had been talking in the cafe to the newly-arrived Kota and Reni when Linda (as she is wont to do) suddenly whipped out and gave us the wigs and we started dancing....


Afterwards, the girls tried to push my body out of the cafe and into some water while I was afk! Which just goes to show that when the Dom is not looking, the subs will be bratty and unruly and in need of some spanking.

When I asked Kota about it later, she who has some brains answered that they were  "< 50% innocent", which confused my poor brain so much at the time that I forgot to get angry smh

No comments:

Post a Comment